Please observe

Creative Commons License
The Garden Snail is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License. Copies or reproductions are strictly not allowed without permission from the artist.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Romantic garden wedding theme





I am so in the mood to make wedding cards lately. I guess this has to do with my involvement in the preps for my boss' s daughter's wedding next month.

Also paper doyleys are such fun to work with as they are *so* pretty!

I had fun making this and will continue to experiment with paper doyleys...


Purple garden wedding

Code: WD002

Price: RM 20

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This beautiful card for Romantic garden wedding looks very beautiful. I will also have garden ceremony and would be booking one of best wedding venues Los Angeles. I am in search for some interesting DIY wedding decoration ideas. Please share my friend!

    ReplyDelete