Please observe

Creative Commons License
The Garden Snail is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License. Copies or reproductions are strictly not allowed without permission from the artist.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pictures of my latest experiment - hand sewn fabric bookmarks and shots from Kaka Art Market










I had a great time at the market today. It was quite an experience and seeing people reacting positively to my craft was most satisfying. I had customers who told me that they would never consider giving away my greeting cards simply because they are too pretty to part with and that made my day! I especially enjoyed watching the many talented young people showcasing their unique creations. My neighbour Michelle was selling handmade costume jewelry and jams. What's interesting is that she like myself has a full time job and yet found time to turn her hobby into a side income. How on earth did we managed to squeeze in time???

All's well at the market, I managed to sell seven items altogether, not exactly what I had anticipated but nevertheless an enjoyable event. I'm looking forward to my next debut at Bangsar Shopping Centre next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment